Good Yang Style Tai Chi Instruction Videos?

TaiChiGuy

Good Yang Style Tai Chi Instruction Videos?

Post by TaiChiGuy »

Hi,

Anyone knows of any good Yang Style Tai Chi instruction dvds? Any number of forms would be ok.

Best Regards
Marcus
Tai Chi Master Reveals 5 Steps System To Peak Physical And Mental Health...In Just 7 Days!
Bob Ashmore

Post by Bob Ashmore »

I know of a truly excellent Tai Chi Chuan instructional DVD.
Go to [url=http://www.yangfamilytaichi.com,]www.yangfamilytaichi.com,[/url] choose "products" from the menu on the left of the screen, the second listing on the right of that page is "Yang Family Tai Chi Chuan Traditional Form DVD".
Buy that.
You won't be disapointed.
This is the 103 posture Yang family traditional hand form, demonstration and instruction of the highest quality, given by the sixth generation representative of the Yang family, Master Yang Jun.
You won't find a better instructional DVD out there in my personal, somewhat humble opinion.
I watch at least part of it every single day and learn something new every time I do.
My practice group insists we view portions of this DVD just about every time we have a practice session at my house. We'll reach a point during practice where we don't all agree on a posture, it's execution or application, and someone will say, "Let's go to the DVD!", and then we find out for sure and can go on practicing with confidence.

Good luck.

Bob

[This message has been edited by Bob Ashmore (edited 10-13-2006).]