offering instruction

bamboo leaf

offering instruction

Post by bamboo leaf »

I post on different BBS sites as bamboo leaf; my given name is Dalton friends call me David.

I practice a yang style variant based on the 24 step that I learned from a master in Beijing. I also train and practice push hands to explore and develop taiji principles and functions.

My background includes

Style:
37 step taiji
Teachers: Chi Kan Wen /
Ben Lo

Style
Tung / Dong family style taiji (slow and fast sets)
Teachers :Sam Kakina /
Peter Tam Hoy

My taiji training started in the 1980s, with the tung style, later i would move to the CMC style and now only practice a veration of the 24 step that i use to train and develop the ideas of taiji in accordance with the Beijings masters veiws, ideas on taiji.

1st place in the 1993 AUU Chinese martial arts nationals / taiji from competition. note: not really into competitions just wanted to see what it was about. Image

If anyone is interested in getting together on Saturday mornings in the San Jose / CA area wanting a basic intro into taiji or practice push hands just post or e-mail maybe we can set up something.

bamboo_leaf_99@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by bamboo leaf (edited 09-10-2004).]

[This message has been edited by bamboo leaf (edited 09-25-2004).]

[This message has been edited by bamboo leaf (edited 11-19-2004).]
bamboo leaf

Post by bamboo leaf »

I find my self now living in SF. i will be here for a few months and have some time in the mornings for anyone wanting to practice some pushing.

david