video link

aikido-jo

video link

Post by aikido-jo »

hi all,

thought i'd post this link, dont know if any of you have seen it before. I keep reading how appreciated it is when these links pop up, so I thought i'd contribute.

Still relatively new to tai shi, so i am interested in any commentary

keep up the good threads!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4214920600
Bob Ashmore

Post by Bob Ashmore »

Jo,
Thanks. This is a very good form video in terms of being able to watch his technique.
The quality of the recording goes to heck in a handbasket near the end, but even though the recording is grainy you can clearly see his form.
Watching him do Diagonal Flying cleared up a question I had about that form for me. So it was very timely of you to post the link in my case.
Thanks again.

Bob
chrysanthy

Re: video link

Post by chrysanthy »

I like this forum so much. The first TV play or maybe the most impressive one is 《太极宗师》. :D
skateninja

Post by skateninja »

If you have an iPhone, there are several Tai Chi apps that have video lessons. The best one I've bought so far is from Martial Arts College. Their app covers all the techniques needed for 8 movement and 16 movement forms. The video quality is really good and their explanations have helped me a great deal. I use it when I miss class.

http://martialartscollege.com/iphone-applications/
JanMclaughlin

Post by JanMclaughlin »

skateninja wrote:If you have an iPhone, there are several Tai Chi apps that have video lessons. The best one I've bought so far is from Martial Arts College. Their app covers all the techniques needed for 8 movement and 16 movement forms. The video quality is really good and their explanations have helped me a great deal. I use it when I miss class.

/
This is awesome one.. I know thread is old but still I wanted these applications.. Thanks for sharing