Need help get Yang Tai Chi for Beginners (dvd) by dr.Yang

O665

Need help get Yang Tai Chi for Beginners (dvd) by dr.Yang

Post by O665 »

Hello everyone!

I am living in the countryside of southern thailand. I have had a lot of trouble
in trying to find a tai chi teacher here. So i decided to continue my study of tai chi
from dvd. Also after seeing various dvds, so far ive liked
Yang Tai Chi for Beginners by dr.Yang the most since it has all 108 forms and explanations
of all of them. Also it lasts 5 hours and I could study with it for many months.

Now the problem is that I cannot order anything here because of many things, like the problems
with the local post office for starters and the estimated time would be 42 business days anyway.

Amazon sells the instantly watchable version of this,
but is is only 1/3 of the whole dvd. So I would like to know if I could get this dvd from anybody
or any webpage through internet? I would of course be willing to pay the whole prize of the
original dvd.

Thank you for your kindness!

Aatu O
Audi

Re: Need help get Yang Tai Chi for Beginners (dvd) by dr.Yan

Post by Audi »

Hi Aatu,

I am not sure how to help your situation, but there is a Yang Chengfu Center outside of Kuala Lumpur that you might try emailing. They are the only Tai Chi enthusiasts I know who are relatively near southern Thailand. You can get more information about that center and how to contact them here.

I don't know if they would have Dr. Yang's DVD, but they might at least have suitable connections in the local Tai Chi community that might know about it. They would also have access to Master Yang Jun's DVD, which is about 3 hours' worth of instruction and is further described under the Product section of this site.

Good luck,
Audi
T

Re: Need help get Yang Tai Chi for Beginners (dvd) by dr.Yan

Post by T »

Aatu

I have meant Dr. Yang, he is a real nice guy, I even trained some push hands and qinna with him and although his push hands is ok and his Qinna is excellent his Yang Taijiquan is not the same as what comes from the Yang family and in my opinion more like his Long Fist than Taiji.

If you want Yang Taijiquan I would go with what Audi said

T