Tai Chi push hands Yin Hua Jin basic

feng

Tai Chi push hands Yin Hua Jin basic

Post by feng »

<Tai Chi push hands Yin Hua Jin basic practice> by Feng Mei If the opponent use right palm attack me, his power root is in the right shoulder, based on the exterior 3 coordination theory, I use right hand stick touch on his right wrist, use my right shoulder's root power through Peng and An with Lu, lead the opponent's attack direction tilt down to my right Kwa, during this time, it is a lever power, the opponent's gravity center must forward move down, then I can use my left hand push opponent right shoulder, use my left shoulder with right kwa coordination "power point" at his left or right kwa to push him out(brush knee push step), if the opponent step back, I can use left arm Peng the opponent, which is use my right kwa and left shoulder coordination "power point" on his right or left shoulder(part the wild horse mane). Hence, from above we know, if the opponent use right palm attack, we should Yin Hua his power to our right Kwa, if the opponent use left palm attack, we should Yin Hua his power to our left Kwa, then we can attack back. During the Yin Hua Jin, we can use Peng, An or Lu Jin go through an arc line to buffer and lead the opponent's attack power to our Kwa.
Attachments
yinhua.jpg
yinhua.jpg (19.36 KiB) Viewed 7294 times
yslim

Re: Tai Chi push hands Yin Hua Jin basic

Post by yslim »

Hi Feng,

It sound more than good to me. Thank you for sharing. and Iike your digram.

yslim