Tai Chi Practitioners should know about Mitochondria.

ChiDragon

Re: Tai Chi Practitioners should know about Mitochondria.

Post by ChiDragon »

DPasek
So far, this is the best article among others you had ever posted. I hope you will get a good grasp of that.
http://www.feeltheqi.com/articles/rc-oxygen.htm#energy

Thanks!
A deep discussion requires explicit details for a good comprehension of a complex subject.
DPasek

Post by DPasek »

The author seems to be much more knowledgeable than I am on these topics (my specialty is in different areas). He provides contact information and lives in California (I do not know if he is anywhere close to you) so you may want to contact him for discussions concerning mitochondria, ATP, oxygen, qi, etc. He may even be capable of contacting researchers who could possibly design and obtain funding for experiments to test various ideas.
ChiDragon

Post by ChiDragon »

He is in Santa Barbara, two hours from me.
A deep discussion requires explicit details for a good comprehension of a complex subject.
ChiDragon

Post by ChiDragon »

DPasek wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:52 pm The author seems to be much more knowledgeable than I am on these topics (my specialty is in different areas). He provides contact information and lives in California (I do not know if he is anywhere close to you) so you may want to contact him for discussions concerning mitochondria, ATP, oxygen, qi, etc. He may even be capable of contacting researchers who could possibly design and obtain funding for experiments to test various ideas.
The article you had cited is similar to what I had posted on many sites a few years back. Happily, this the first time I have seen someone is repeating my words. I had told the Qi Kung master on the Chinese qigong website(qigonghk.com) seems to be seeking an explanation. He has accepted my ideas with silence.

Ref: http://www.feeltheqi.com/articles/rc-oxygen.htm#energy
DPasek

Post by DPasek »

Don’t take credit for being first to bring up these ideas as the linked article has been around since at least 1996. There are things in the article that I would have liked to check the original research papers for, but I cannot seem to find the cited sources since only numbers are given and there is no corresponding list giving the numbered sources.
ChiDragon

Post by ChiDragon »

Who cares where the source came from or who says. Don't you think it is the thought that counts?