Welcome to the Health Benefits Forum

JerryKarin

Welcome to the Health Benefits Forum

Post by JerryKarin »

You can use this area to start and contribute to topics related to such areas as stress reduction, curing chronic illnesses such as arthritis, balance improvement, weight control, etc.
bcbid

Re: Welcome to the Health Benefits Forum

Post by bcbid »

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have always been interested in the martial arts. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease in 2009. I have since read studies and have heard from people that Tai Chi helps with some of the symptoms. I've only been doing it for 9 months now. But, I have went from using a walker to a cane. I think it's wonderful for balance. It seems like each week I get more fluid with my moves. Learning how to breath correctly and relax have been a detrimental for me. Inner peace and getting everything in balance. I wish I would of started years ago. But it's never too late. Tai Chi has become a way of life for me. I'm looking forward to my journey through my new life. And I have made some wonderful friends along the way. Thank you, Brian
Isaac888

Post by Isaac888 »

Health is wealth. Glad tai Chi did contribute.
Cheers
Conan

Post by Conan »

Hi!
Welcome to everybody at this board.
I am also a newbie for this site and just joined this forum.
Yoga and meditation are more effective workout tools that help to deal with the stress and depression etc. and play an important role to enhance the fitness level, body strength, stamina, and balance.
Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
2/539 High Street Maitland,
New South Wales 2320, Australia
studyabroadlife

Post by studyabroadlife »

Hello, there are lots of benefits of tai chi like better mood, with lower levels of depression, stress, and anxiety, greater aerobic capacity, and increase muscle strength, more energy, and stamina.