Nei Kung and Chi Kung

Eulalio Silva

Nei Kung and Chi Kung

Post by Eulalio Silva »

I have been practicing Chi Kung Breathing Condensation and Nei Kung (zhan zhuang) standing still meditation.......

With just practicing the 4 movements of the GRASPING THE BIRD'S TAIL and the chi kung and nei gung, is it possible to surpass any physical movements with just from the stillness practice? I can circulate Chi around my body and condensing it to my bones....I hope to project CHI outside my body with martial arts movements.....Would this be a better practice than someone just practicing the moving meditations of Tai CHi?

Thank you very much and respectfully,
Eulalio Silva
yslim

Post by yslim »

Hi Eulalio

I am a new comer here
You posted this 4 years ago,

"With just practicing the 4 movements of the GRASPING THE BIRD'S TAIL and the chi kung and nei gung, is it possible to surpass any physical movements with just from the stillness practice? I can circulate Chi around my body and condensing it to my bones....I hope to project CHI outside my body with martial arts movements.....Would this be a better practice than someone just practicing the moving meditations of Tai CHi?"

By now I'm sure the answers to your both questions is YES.
Isolated single posture practice was an age old 'secret' real gong fu if one wish to achieved higher wu(martial art)-gong. that came with an old say 'Practices wu (martial art)and forsaked the 'gong,' when you get old all you have is "0" (Zero,empty hand, nada). Fortunately for us today we have instent Taiji come in size of 6,12,24 short form. Any movements that moving more than 30 minutes we must find way to downsizing the repletitions because it is no good and no needed!? wasting time. Some have no idea what the repetitions in stillness stance for one hour of a sigle posture moving internally with a focused intent such as in 'single whip' can bring.

I am glad that you had found this secret path.

Ciao,
yslim