New 13 move form?

Michael Coulon

New 13 move form?

Post by Michael Coulon »

Master Yang Jun,
One of my students attended the seminar in Michigan and said that Master Yang Zhenduo has developed a new thirteen move form specifically intended for teaching to the elderly and more physically challenged. Can you give us more information on this new form and what is the sequence of the moves in this new form?
I thank you,
Michael Coulon.
Yang Jun

Post by Yang Jun »

Hi Michael,

Sorry, I haven't been able to respond because I have been on a teaching tour since May.

Yes, there is a new form, which like thirteen-move simplified forms created recently for Chen, Wu, Wu, annd Sun styles, was created by the family with the support of the government, rather than by a government commission, as had been the case in past. I will publish the sequence and other info on this form on the website soon.
Yang Jun

Post by Yang Jun »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Michael Coulon:
<B>Master Yang Jun,
One of my students attended the seminar in Michigan and said that Master Yang Zhenduo has developed a new thirteen move form specifically intended for teaching to the elderly and more physically challenged. Can you give us more information on this new form and what is the sequence of the moves in this new form?
I thank you,
Michael Coulon.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Micheal,

I put here frist and you also can find on web.

1 Opening (Qi Shi)
2 Wave Hands like Clouds, only one (Yun Shou)
3 Single Whip (Dan Bian)
4 Punch under the Elbow (Zhou Di Chui)
5 White Crane Spreads its Wings (Bai He Liang Chi)
6 Brush Knee and Push (Lou Xi Ao Bu)
7 Hands Strum the Lute (Shou Hui Pi Pa)
8 High Pat on Horse (Gao Tan Ma)
9 Thrust Palm (Chuan Zhang)
10 Turn Body and Chop with fist (Zhuan Sheng Pie Sheng Chui)
11 Step Forward, Parry, Block and Punch (Jin Bu Ban Lan Chui)
12 Step Forward Grasp the Bird¡¯s Tail (Shang Bu LAN Que Wei)
13 Closing (Shou Shi)