Thanks Yang Jun and other questions

Angela

Thanks Yang Jun and other questions

Post by Angela »

Well, Yang Jun, you are right. Some time I do pay too much attention on the feet heat.
Actually , I give too much classes a day, and this should be the reason why, they burn so much. I feel them tired sometimes.
Some days I practice 8 or 9 hours a day, not only giving classes, but practicing by myself.It´s good to know this heat is from the practice.
Another question is:
How do I discern between this energies - Jing - Chi - Shen?
Are they different from each other? Are they similar to each other. Is there any feelings or sensations we should have when developing these energies?

Thanks a lot for your answers!!

Angela
Yang Jun

Post by Yang Jun »

This is difficult question; my English is not enough to answer this kind of question, but I use dictionary try to answer you, hopefully that help to you.

When practice martial arts all they talk Jing, Qi, Shen.
Jing means energetic,
Qi means qi and blood circulation.
Shen means expression and romantic charm

Three of them are confectioned; if your Qi and blood flowing, your ¡°Jing¡± will full of inside feel strong. When you inside feel full of nature show out to outside expression that is ¡°Shen¡±.

I only can give you this simple explain and I¡¯m not sure English is right. Hopefully some days we can use Chinese talk about question.
Yang Jun

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Angela:
<B>Well, Yang Jun, you are right. Some time I do pay too much attention on the feet heat.
Actually , I give too much classes a day, and this should be the reason why, they burn so much. I feel them tired sometimes.
Some days I practice 8 or 9 hours a day, not only giving classes, but practicing by myself.It´s good to know this heat is from the practice.
Another question is:
How do I discern between this energies - Jing - Chi - Shen?
Are they different from each other? Are they similar to each other. Is there any feelings or sensations we should have when developing these energies?

Thanks a lot for your answers!!

Angela

</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Angela

Post by Angela »

Dear Yang Jun
Your answer is enough to make me study and research more and more. Thanks a lot.
I'm going to try hard my Chinese until we may talk in your native language.

Thanks again!

Angela