Farewell

JerryKarin

Farewell

Post by JerryKarin »

I am no longer the bulletin board administrator. Please address any issues or questions you have about the board or permissions thereon to the new administrator, bbmaster@yangfamilytaichi.com . I have enjoyed this decade of discussions with you all and now it is time for me to move on to other pursuits. I will still be up early practicing traditional Yang family taijiquan - who knows you may even catch me at a seminar now and then - but I will no longer take part in discussions here (those who know me know why). Good luck, enjoy your taiji practice, and may you be blessed with health, happiness, and love. May you be endowed with wealth of all kinds and may everything be as you wish it.

Regards,

Jerry
yslim

Re: Farewell

Post by yslim »

Hi Jerry

Very sorry to see you go,Jerry....You had been a great and helpful administrator. I had enjoy your company on this board. I for one will miss you.

Have fun where ever you may be . and thank you!

Gung Hay Fat Choy to you too.

Ciao,
yslim
ruben

Post by ruben »

Hi Jerry.
I know this kind of work needs a lot of love and passion to be done. And it´s clear for me that you used them.
We have never met, but I appreciate very much your efforts.
Thank you and see you at some seminar.

Rubén
Louis Swaim

Post by Louis Swaim »

Greetings Jerry,

I'm also sorry to see you go from here. Discussions here used to be rich and productive, sometimes heated, but always civil. It's become very quiet of late. Be in touch.

Take care,
Louis
Audi

Post by Audi »

Hi Jerry,

I have enjoyed our discussions, am grateful for the work you put in, and am sorry to see you go. Good luck with your practice, and I hope we get meet again in the not too far future!

Take care,
Audi
Bob Ashmore

Post by Bob Ashmore »

I would like to take the opportunity to express my thanks to you Jerry. You have made the last decade of my training more productive and less volatile with your graciousness and patience.
Without ever having met me, your kind words gave me the benefit of the doubt when others did not and that allowed me to stick to my guns and hold my head up high at a time when I had been certain I would never be able to do so again (I'm quite sure you remember, others don't need to know). This allowed me to prevail against an injustice when I might have folded and gone home, instead I gathered my resources, proved myself to all who mattered, moved past it all and have been able to enjoy my time in TCC, as myself and with pride intact, ever since.
This was and still is no small thing to me. I will always be grateful to you for that.

Good luck in whatever you are moving on to and always make your practice good!

Bob Ashmore
Mark_R

Post by Mark_R »

You are leaving and I am just arriving. I bid you farewell, and wish you well in your life. I hope to have a rich experience here in this forum as you did.
Do or do not, there is no try.