web page

ruben

web page

Post by ruben »

Hi everyone!
I´ve been trying to see new videos (jun 2010) but I couldn´t. "Video not found" it says.
The same in "download" section, with "Wude" and "10 Principles" big resolution pictures.
Could anyone download them and I am having some problems with my PC or is a webpage problem?
Thank you all!

Rubén
Audi

Re: web page

Post by Audi »

Hi Rubén,

I am having the same problem and will email the webmaster about.

Take care,
Audi
ruben

Post by ruben »

Thank you Audi!
I wish the problem could be solved soon.
Take care,

Rubén
admin

Post by admin »

Are the videos fixed now? I have added some new ones, but I did that after midnight early Saturday, so it shouldn't have caused the original problem. I also updated how we use the player so that there are two versions of the videos, lower and higher resolution, and it should choose based on your bandwidth. What is your bandwidth? You can email me directly at admin@yangfamilytaichi.com.

We are missing the Wu De picture and will have to look for it.

Mike
ruben

Post by ruben »

Hi Mike!
Videos are OK now. Keep waiting for pictures.
Thank you very much.
Take care,

Rubén
admin

Post by admin »

I had to remove the links to those posters - I don't know if they ever existed. There are wallpaper files with similar info, but in wide format instead of tall.
ruben

Post by ruben »

Ok, thank you Mike.
Best wishes.

Rubén
Audi

Post by Audi »

Hi Mike,

Thanks for clearing this up. I know this is a lot of work.

Just to give you even more work :twisted: , I had a few suggestions. I thought about just emailing you, but then wondered whether others might have other views about what might be helpful/practical or might be unaware of what the site has.

1. You might want to talk about "video clips," rather than "videos," in the headers. Using the term "videos" suggests to me a full DVD that is being offered for sale, rather than something I can click on to see for free. If I am not interested in buying a video at the moment, I might not click through.

2. At the top of the discussion page, the "Video" tab does not appear, at least in my browser (Firefox). As a result, I must confess that I was originally unaware that video clips had been added to the site, since I usually click through quickly from the home page. The "Video" header does seem to appear on the other pages I have accessed.

3. You might want to reverse the order of the tabs for the Tenth Anniversary Video and the Seminar Videos. Many sites offer video clips with a bunch of hyperlinks visible on a single page, so that the full offering is immediately apparent. A cursory view of our page suggests that the Tenth Anniversary Video is the only video or video clip available. If you reverse the order, it would be clearer that there are numerous clips available.

4. For people who may check the discussion board more than the home page, you might want to make a short posting on the discussion board, announcing the new video clips and that they contain discussion of theory and principles.

By the way, the video clips are very nice. I especially like the fact that they are short and "indexed," so that you can actually make time to see something on a particular subject. Great job!

Take care,
Audi