back pain

beginner

back pain

Post by beginner »

Last week when i practiced grasp birds tail, i have been suffering lower back pain. Pls guide how to reduce it

thanks
Audi

Re: back pain

Post by Audi »

Could you describe or clarify when you have the pain and what activities cause it? For instance, are you saying that you normally don't have back pain, but had it during this one time of practicing Grasp Sparrow's Tail? Or are you saying that you suffer from chronic pain and that Grasp Sparrow's Tail was particularly challenging? Or are you saying something else?
beginner

Post by beginner »

Thanks for reply.

Normally i don't suffer of lower back pain. But after doing grasp bird's tail it started. When i practice Grasp birds tail i suffer of it and if i don't practice grasp birds tail i don't suffer of it.
Audi

Post by Audi »

I was hoping someone else might have an answer to your problem, because I am somewhat mystified. For us, Grasp Sparrow's Tail is merely one of many postures and is probably much less demanding on the back than most. I can't imagine why you would have a problem with this posture and not with others in the form.

I find that doing the form has a short-term neutral effect on my back whenever I am flirting with back pain; however, I believe the long-term effect is good. I find that doing push hands circles has a short-term positive effect, whenever I have had a little back pain.
philipsteele

Post by philipsteele »

don't take back pain as a silly matters...i think you can consult a doctor if you feel any uncomfortable..:)