Chinese Tones for sword pin yin

sabre, sword, spear, etc
Angela

Chinese Tones for sword pin yin

Post by Angela »

Please
i´d like to receive the pin yin sword names with the numbers of the correct tones.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you!!

Angela
lei2002feng

Post by lei2002feng »

the chinese pin yin of the sword name is JIAN with the fourth tone, a little like english name Jane.
Angela

Post by Angela »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lei2002feng:
the chinese pin yin of the sword name is JIAN with the fourth tone, a little like english name Jane.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Jane

Thanks for the tip, but what i need are all the names of the Traditional Yang Style Sword form, with the Ping yin for each one and the numbers of all the tones.
I would like to practice the correct way to pronounce all the sword form

i´ll be waiting
Thanks again
Angela
Angela

Post by Angela »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lei2002feng:
the chinese pin yin of the sword name is JIAN with the fourth tone, a little like english name Jane.</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry lei2002feng, I have confused your name!
Anyway, if you have all the sword names I´ll apreciate that!
Angela
Angela

Post by Angela »

Also!! if anyone can help me with the meanings of the names.
Are there any explanations about the simbolic names of the sword? The poems are beautiful!!
I´d like to understand the legends related to the names, with all the dragons and fennix and wisdom gods, etc.
if anyone can help!!!
Thanks a lot
Angela