Masters Conference at Zhu Hai-11-28-01

mls_72

Masters Conference at Zhu Hai-11-28-01

Post by mls_72 »

can anyone identify some of the following masters in the this photo link?

I recognize- Fu sheng yuan- yang taijiquan, Lin Mo Gen- yang taiji, chen zhen lei- chen taiji, sun jain Yu- sun taiji, Yang Zhen Dou- Yang taiji

http://dongfangtaiji.5u.com/photo.html

anyone know what the agendas, topics, and goals of this type of masters meeting entailed?
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Hi,

I'm glad you checked out the site I made for my Sifu and me. The Master's conference was a gathering of the leaders of the major styles and lineages. It was largely demonstrative. I have a video of the whole thing that was given to my Shifu as he performed with Lin Mo Gen there. I know the man second from the end on the far right is the head of Wudang Taiji - I forget his name right now. The back row I am a little fuzzy on, but if it is important I can find out in future for you. I hope you were able to check out the links I posted while you were at the site. Some good posture and fa jing links! Happy training.

take care,

Jamie

[This message has been edited by Jamie (edited 08-16-2004).]
mls_72

Post by mls_72 »

The gentleman first on the left side behind Fu Sheng Yuan I believe is Li Zhang, a proponet of the "Imperial Court Yang taijiquan" when Yang Lu chan was teaching in Beijing.