NEW FORUM SUGGESTION

psalchemist

NEW FORUM SUGGESTION

Post by psalchemist »

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A 'TEACHING TAI CHI CHUAN ' FORUM.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
EVERYONE, TEACHERS COULD SHARE THEIR SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCES IN TEACHING WITH OTHER TEACHERS.STUDENTS IN TRAINING TO BE TEACHERS WOULD OBVIOUSLY BE THE TARGET GROUP, BUT EVEN STUDENTS WHO HAVE NO PLANS TO FORMALLY TEACH, OCCASSIONALLY FIND THEMSELVES NEEDING TO EXPLAIN TO A COLLEAGE OR FRIEND SOME TECHNIQUE OR THEORY AND COULD ALSO FIND TEACHIN INFORMATION HELPFUL.THE STUDENT WHO LEARNS TO TEACH WILL NOT ONLY BE A BETTER TEACHER, BUT A BETTER STUDENT AND A BETTER PERSON AS WELL.
IF THERE IS ALREADY A FORUM OF THIS NATURE THEN I AM SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.
NAMASTA

Post by NAMASTA »

Teacher dialogue is a wonderful idea, and a bulletin board is one of the ways to foster that.
NAMASTA is a socially responsible trade organization that was created to promote the flow of information and access to collective resources for tai chi instructors and other mind-body professionals.
One of the challenges that many T'ai Chi teachers face have to do with finding and keeping students and making their passion a viable professional activity. We attempt to address these topics in our free newsletter.
We sincerely hope that there will be further replies to the initial post.

Kind regards,

NAMASTA
http://www.namasta.com
e-mail: info@namasta.com
Telephone: 1 877 NAMASTA (in North America)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by psalchemist:
<B>I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A 'TEACHING TAI CHI CHUAN ' FORUM.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
EVERYONE, TEACHERS COULD SHARE THEIR SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCES IN TEACHING WITH OTHER TEACHERS.STUDENTS IN TRAINING TO BE TEACHERS WOULD OBVIOUSLY BE THE TARGET GROUP, BUT EVEN STUDENTS WHO HAVE NO PLANS TO FORMALLY TEACH, OCCASSIONALLY FIND THEMSELVES NEEDING TO EXPLAIN TO A COLLEAGE OR FRIEND SOME TECHNIQUE OR THEORY AND COULD ALSO FIND TEACHIN INFORMATION HELPFUL.THE STUDENT WHO LEARNS TO TEACH WILL NOT ONLY BE A BETTER TEACHER, BUT A BETTER STUDENT AND A BETTER PERSON AS WELL.
IF THERE IS ALREADY A FORUM OF THIS NATURE THEN I AM SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>