Teacher in Raleigh/Durham North Carolina

Michael

Teacher in Raleigh/Durham North Carolina

Post by Michael »

A student of mine is headed to the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area in North Carolina and I am looking for a good Yang style teacher for him. If anyone knows of anyone who comes highly recomended I would greatly appreciate it. He is very good after just a year and would like to see him really progress under a good "hand". So ask around...

E-mail me or post here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael
Wushuer

Post by Wushuer »

Michael,
According to the Yangfamilytaichi website teacher database there is a teacher named Wang B. Fong, student of Yang Chen-ming, who is teaching in Apex, NC. According to MapQuest the city center of Apex is less than 15 miles from the city center of Raleigh, NC.
You can get all his contact info in the teacher database.

[This message has been edited by Wushuer (edited 05-04-2004).]
Michael

Post by Michael »

Wushuer,

Thanks, I missed that. Much appreciated! But where is that info, I can't find it. I know when you tell me I will hit myself in the head but.....I do that quite often.

Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael (edited 05-05-2004).]
Wushuer

Post by Wushuer »

Go to [url=http://www.yangfamilytaichi.com,]www.yangfamilytaichi.com,[/url] on the left side of the screen you'll see a link to Tai Chi Info, click on that, that'll take you to a new page with some expanded links under the Tai Chi Info link (which is still in the same place on the new page), choose the Teacher Database link, that will open a new window.
Now, in that window you have two choices for the States. One is United States, one is USA. Choose USA, as there are more links on that page (55 vs. 3). Look down the list that will pop open and find Apex, NC.
There you go.
Glad I could help.