accepting students

taichibulldog

accepting students

Post by taichibulldog »

Hello all,
I have recently decided to accept pvt.students again. It's been a long time since I have done so, maybe 5 years.
I will teach the 1st.half of the Yang style form,baduanjin,zhang zhuang,and tui shou. Also
Taiji philosophy as it applies to our daily lives.
I would like those interested to know that there are elements of Wu style in the form that I learned and teach. This taijiquan comes from the teachings of Dr. John Wan-Yuin Chang. He has returned to Wu chi yet his form lives on in the many teachers and students that were members of the Tai Chi Chuan Study Assoc. in Baltimore ,md.
I also still assist my teacher Mr. John W. Oden;one of Dr. Changs most senior students on Sat. mornings as I have for the last 8 years.
Before I go I'd like to let those who didn't know Dr.chang to know that while Fu Zhongwen was in Baltimore he stayed briefly at Dr.Changs house along with Mrs. Elsie Chang.She is still doing well and looking good.I recently spent time with her at our annual Tai Chi picnic held at Double Rock Park in Maryland.
I can be reached by email only, taichibulldog@yahoo.com my name is Anthony A. Reid. I only have time and energy for up to 5 students. 2 lessons per week aprox. 1-1.5 hrs per lesson ,only serious folks need apply i mix the old with the modern for a more effective and lasting Taijiquan experience.Thank you ,and i look forward to hearing from you. More details you have my email.
Lastly I'd like to thank the Yang family for this opportunity to share my Taijiquan;
for this site and many more contributions to the Taiji commnunity world wide.I wish you all peace and serenity.