Happy Chinese New Year

JerryKarin

Happy Chinese New Year

Post by JerryKarin »

¹§Ï²·¢²Æ gong xi fa cai! Make sure to practice taiji tomorrow, a day which is like the seed of your whole coming year.

[This message has been edited by JerryKarin (edited 01-21-2004).]
Polaris

Post by Polaris »

Greetings!

As they say in Hong Kong:

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

I wish you all the best of fortune in promoting traditional Tai Kik Kune (Taijiquan) in the upcoming year of the monkey.

-P.
Louis Swaim

Post by Louis Swaim »

Thank you Jerry for your good work here, to the Yang family for providing this excellent web community, and to all of the participants in the fine discussions.

I wish all a happy and enriching New Year, and great achievements in the art of taijiquan.

Xin nian kuai le!
Louis
DavidJ

Post by DavidJ »

Are we allowed to Monkey around this year? :^)

The winter rest is ended and things are beginning to stir in preparation for Spring. May the next year be the best you've ever had.

Happy New year.

David J
psalchemist

Post by psalchemist »

Not only known for his clever antics, the monkey is also the loudest creature in the jungle...A Howler can be heard within a three mile radius...

Let the lording lions roar...
Monkey rules this year! Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I too would like to extend my constant thanks to our gracious host, The Yang Family, for providing a wonderful venue for Taijiquan exchange.

Thanks also to Jerry Karin,our admirable administrator...Quite a hefty task.

And also, thanks to all contributors of the last year for the wealth of diverse experience and vast knowledge they've shared.

Happy Chinese New Year to All,

Best regards,
Psalchemist.