Louis's Yang applications book

mls_72

Louis's Yang applications book

Post by mls_72 »

Hey I saw the new book about Yang chen fu taiji applications on amazon.com so I ordered a copy.

congrats on your intellectual endevors.

matt
oldyangtaijiquan

Post by oldyangtaijiquan »

I received the book today! The book/translation is one of the top five books on Yang Taijiquan ever! A must have!!! YCF explain haw to use TJQ for self-defense. Also Louis Swaim added great comments. The contents is simiral to the book "Practical Use of Tai Chi Chuan: It's Application and Variations" of Yang Sau Chung. Learn the real Yang Style Taijiquan. THIS BOOK WILL BE A BEST SELLER!
Bamenwubu

Post by Bamenwubu »

Mine is on backorder!!!!
I ordered it months back. I've been being patient, but I went last night to check on my order and it now says it will be a week or so before they can ship it.
Must be selling very well. I hope so, for Louis' sake.

On a tangent. I just got the GM's book last night.
THAT is a MUST HAVE book too, as far as I'm concerned.
See my comment in the Barehand Form section, under Taijiquan Sparring for more on how much this book has effected me. I'm too tired right now to type it all again. I was up all night practicing out of this book!!
Bamenwubu

Post by Bamenwubu »

I stand corrected.
I just got the e-mail that it has shipped.
Go figure. Now the website shows 34 in stock.
Should only be a few days now, I hope.
Of course, I still have to get through the GM's book before I could start another.

Bob
oldyangtaijiquan

Post by oldyangtaijiquan »

I (pre)ordered the book last year! The book was released this month and was sent to me 10 days ago by Amazon.
What is the "GM's book"? Who is the author and what is the title? Is the Yang Zhen Duo's book?